v2: https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/qemu-devel/2024-02/msg00890.html
v2 -> v3: Structure the meson check similar to have_asan_fiber;
          Reduce the context size a little (Philippe).

v1: https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/qemu-devel/2024-01/msg05155.html
v1 -> v2: Link with libinotify instead of disabling the inotify
          support (Daniel).
          Use a bit more context lines in order to prevent the
          incorrect application of the test patch.

Hi,

I needed to verify that my qemu-user changes didn't break BSD, and
Daniel Berrange suggested vm-build-freebsd on IRC. I had several
problems with it, which this series resolves.

Best regards,
Ilya

Ilya Leoshkevich (4):
  tests/vm: Set UseDNS=no in the sshd configuration
  tests/vm/freebsd: Reload the sshd configuration
  test-util-filemonitor: Adapt to the FreeBSD inotify rename semantics
  meson: Link with libinotify on FreeBSD

 tests/unit/test-util-filemonitor.c |  8 ++++++++
 tests/vm/basevm.py                 |  2 ++
 tests/vm/freebsd                   |  1 +
 util/meson.build                   |  6 +++++-

2.43.0