On Thu, May 02, 2024 at 12:13:17PM -0400, Steven Sistare wrote:
> On 4/29/2024 11:55 AM, Steve Sistare wrote:
> > This patch series adds the live migration cpr-exec mode.
>
> Here is the text I plan to add to docs/devel/migration/CPR.rst.  It is
> premature for me to submit this as a patch, because it includes all
> the functionality I plan to add in this and future series, but it may
> help you while reviewing this series.

I haven't reached this series at all yet but thanks for sending this,
definitely helpful for reviews.  I almost tried to ask for it. :)

I don't think it's an issue to send doc updates without full
implementations ready.  We can still mark things as BTD even in doc IMHO,
and it may help to provide a better picture of the whole thing if e.g. this
series only implemented part of them, to either reviewers or users (for the
latter, if the partially impl feature can already be consumed).

Peter Xu