Hi,

I'm trying to get Juniper software running on QEMU. I've managed to get
it installed and operational however I can't setup a network interface
as the software is very specific about the type of network card it will
accept. In vmware you can do the following to have it emulate an intel
adaptor ethernet0.virtualDev = "e1000", which shows up as an em
interface under freeBSD.

Is there any support for this with QEMU?

Regards Jeff

This communication, including any attachments, is confidential. If you are not
the intended recipient, you should not read it - please contact me immediately,
destroy it, and do not copy or use any part of this communication or disclose
anything about it. Thank you. Please note that this communication does not
designate an information system for the purposes of the Electronic Transactions
Act 2002.