On 20.10.2012 00:43, Jason Baron wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Qemu bits for q35 support, I'm posting the seabios changes separately. The
> patches require '-M pc_q35' and -L 'seabios dir with q35 changes' on the

Just a small maybe-nitpick: can we ue pc-q35 here instead of pc_q35 (ie,
minus instead of underscore)?  We've converted several underscores to minuses
in a few places recently, in order to make it all consistent, maybe it is
time to stop introducing new occurences?  Note that other values for -machine
already uses minus signs instead of underscores: pc-1.2, pc-0.15 etc...

Thanks,

/mjt