Am 01.03.2016 um 11:00 schrieb Bharata B Rao:
> On Thu, Feb 25, 2016 at 09:52:36PM +0530, Bharata B Rao wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> This is an attempt to implement CPU hotplug for PowerPC sPAPR based on
>> the approach suggested by Andreas. While I say that, I should also explicitly
>> add that I have tried to follow Andreas' suggestions to the best of my
>> understanding and hence there could be bits which are still not
>> as per expectations.
>>
>> I have tried to model this similarly to what Andreas did for x86 an year
>> back at
>> https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/qemu-devel/2015-03/msg04858.html
>
> Andreas - Do you have any comments on this implementation ? Is it worth
> pursuing further in your view ?

As indicated to some of you, I was absent last week - that means I did
not yet read the flood of emails I got from David, Igor and others.

Maybe you can give a summary of open questions and problems on the call?

Regards,
Andreas

GF: Felix Imendörffer, Jane Smithard, Graham Norton; HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)