On 09/21/2016 11:40 PM, Thomas Huth wrote:
Slowly we're getting really a lot of target-something folders in the
main directory. Maybe we should rather introduce a singly "target"
folder instead and put all the targets under that folder? So we then
get target/avr/, target/ppc/, target/i386/ etc. in the tree instead.
Would look much more tidied up to me. Our main folder is IMHO still
too much overcrowded.

I don't feel the same overcrowding, but I wouldn't be opposed if others agree and if you want to do all the adjusting of the build system.

r~