Previously posted series patches:
This series adds blockdev-add support for SSH block driver.
Patch 1 prepares the code for the addition of a new option prefix,
which is "server.". This is accomplished by adding a
ssh_has_filename_options_conflict() function which helps to iterate
over the various options and check for conflict.
Patch 2 makes inet_connect_saddr() in util/qemu-sockets.c public.
Patch 3 first adds InetSocketAddress compatibility to SSH block driver
and then makes it accept a InetSocketAddress under the "server" option.
The old options "host" and "port" are supported as legacy options and
then translated to the respective InetSocketAddress representation.
Patch 4 drops the usage of "host" and "port" outside of
ssh_process_legacy_socket_options() functions in order to make them
legacy options completely.
Patch 5 helps to allow blockdev-add support for the SSH block driver
by making the SSH option available.
*** This series depends on the following patch: ***
"qdict: implement a qdict_crumple method for un-flattening a dict"
from Daniel's "QAPI/QOM work for non-scalar object properties"
Changes in v3:
- reorder patch 2 and 3 from v2 (Max)
- fix coding-style issue in patch 2 (Max)
- drop testing to check for "server" as an object itself (Max)
- fix strstart() bug (Max)
- fix a segfault bug when host gets set to NULL (Max)
- revert back to using qobject_input_visitor_new() (Max & Kevin)
- use qemu_strtol() instead of atoi() for better error handling (Kevin)
- make @user an optional argument in qapi/block-core.json (Max)
- update documentation for BlockdevOptionsSsh (Max)
Changes in v2:
- Use strstart() instead of strcmp() (Kevin)
- Use qobject_input_visitor_new_autocast() instead of
qmp_input_visitor_new() and change header files accordingly (Kevin)
- Use inet_connect_saddr() instead of inet_connect() (Kevin)
- Drop the contruction of <host>:<port> string (Kevin)
- Fix the bug in ssh_process_legacy_socket_options()
Ashijeet Acharya (5):
block/ssh: Add ssh_has_filename_options_conflict()
util/qemu-sockets: Make inet_connect_saddr() public
block/ssh: Add InetSocketAddress and accept it
block/ssh: Use InetSocketAddress options
qapi: allow blockdev-add for ssh
block/ssh.c | 128 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++---------
include/qemu/sockets.h | 2 +
qapi/block-core.json | 26 +++++++++-
util/qemu-sockets.c | 4 +-
4 files changed, 134 insertions(+), 26 deletions(-)