Hi Richard,

On Wed, Nov 30, 2016 at 12:30:19PM -0800, Richard Henderson wrote:
> On 11/30/2016 10:39 AM, Jin Guojie wrote:
> > But even Su cannot provide an R6 machine.
>
> Ok, I guess we will just have to drop the R6 patches for now, until imgtec is
> able to provide feedback on them.

I'm already on it.

I was gonna just test a few system emulation targets (starting with MIPS
since I have the RFSes lying around) on a mips64r6 (I6400), but if
there's particular tests which would be worthwhile without taking ages
to set up (which I can run from a buildroot host RFS), please do let me
know.

Cheers
James