Alberto Garcia <be...@igalia.com> writes:

> On Tue 08 Aug 2017 02:30:43 PM CEST, Pradeep Jagadeesh wrote:
>>>
>>> Mmm... I don't have a very strong opinion, but if there's no actual need
>>> to move it to a separate file I'd prefer to leave it where it is.
>> The segregation is the solid reason. Because throttling is a feature
>> that is used by fsdev, block may many more in future. I do not see
>> moving it back to block does it make any sense?
>
> It's not "moving it back", it's keeping it where it is. But I see no big
> problem with moving it to a common file either.

I'd rather not put every struct shared across subsystem boundaries in
its own file.

We can keep it right where it is for now.  Bonus: more readable diff.
If we start sharing more throttle-related material than just a struct,
we can reconsider.

We could also move it to the existing file for common stuff:
qapi/common.json.  Not a great fit, though.