This implements a testcase for pxe-test using the vhost-user interface. Spawn a
vhost-user-bridge process and connect it to the qemu process.
To make the testcase work we need to apply a few patches before the actual
- Patch 1 disables debug output of vhost-user-bridge
- Patch 2 fixes passing a file descriptor to -netdev. This was broken since the
mcast option was introduced.
- Patch 3 makes sure we stop processing vhost-user messages when recvmsg
- Patch 4 makes qtest abort handlers always work
- new patch 4/5. Necessary to make qtest_add_abrt_handler work.
- get rid of hugepagefs specific code (mst)
- use htonl and INADDR_LOOPBACK to set remote address (Stefan Hajnoczi)
- add qtest abort handler (Stefan Hajnoczi)
- spawn vhost-user-bridge process with flag DO_NOT_REAP_CHILD and add a child
watch function (Stefan Hajnoczi)
Killing the vubr process manually at the end of the test and watching
its termination with the child watch function.
- clean up pxe-test-disk images
- add Jason Wang to Cc
Jens Freimann (5):
tests/vhost-user-bridge: disable debug output by default
net: fix -netdev socket,fd= for UDP sockets
libvhost-user: quit when no more data received
libqtest: always set up signal handler for SIGABRT
tests/pxe-test: add testcase using vhost-user-bridge
contrib/libvhost-user/libvhost-user.c | 4 +-
net/socket.c | 37 ++++++-----
tests/Makefile.include | 4 +-
tests/libqtest.c | 2 +-
tests/pxe-test.c | 115 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-
tests/vhost-user-bridge.c | 2 +-
6 files changed, 140 insertions(+), 24 deletions(-)