This implements a testcase for pxe-test using the vhost-user interface. Spawn a
vhost-user-bridge process and connect it to the qemu process.
- fixed build on aarch64 by removing a flag for g_spawn_async() that is
not even needed. Patch builds on my system for target aarch64 now
- new patch 4/5. Necessary to make qtest_add_abrt_handler work.
- get rid of hugepagefs specific code (mst)
- use htonl and INADDR_LOOPBACK to set remote address (Stefan Hajnoczi)
- add qtest abort handler (Stefan Hajnoczi)
- spawn vhost-user-bridge process with flag DO_NOT_REAP_CHILD and add a child
watch function (Stefan Hajnoczi)
Killing the vubr process manually at the end of the test and watching
its termination with the child watch function.
- clean up pxe-test-disk images
- add Jason Wang to Cc
Jens Freimann (2):
tests/vhost-user-bridge: disable debug output by default
tests/pxe-test: add testcase using vhost-user-bridge
tests/Makefile.include | 4 +-
tests/pxe-test.c | 114 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-
tests/vhost-user-bridge.c | 2 +-
3 files changed, 117 insertions(+), 3 deletions(-)