OK, since we work on more recent RHEL6 and the submitter is happy with
that, let's close this bug as WONTFIX.

** Changed in: qemu

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of qemu-
devel-ml, which is subscribed to QEMU.

Title:
  Cannot build QEMU on RHEL6 because of MAP_HUGETLB

Status in QEMU:
  Won't Fix

Bug description:
  Hello,
  I've just downloaded qemu-2.11.0 sources and I wanted to build QEMU on RHEL6
x86_64, for various targets, amonst which arm-linux-user.

  The build fails because /usr/include/bits/mman.h does not define
  MAP_HUGETLB.

  I think it is needed since commit 541e16904.

  I'm not sure if RHEL6 is still supported by QEMU? If so, can you fix
  this problem?

  Thanks