This is a new version of migration-test for aarch64. This version needs to
be applied on top of Dave Gilbert's recent patch "[v4] tests/migration: Add
source to PC boot block".
* Convert build script to Makefile
* Add cross-compilation support
* Fix CPU type for "tcg" machine type
* Revise asm code and the compilation process from asm to header file
* Similar to Dave Gilbert's recent changes to migration-test, we
provide the test source and a build script in V2.
* aarch64 kernel blob is defined as "unsigned char" because the source
is now provided in V2.
* Add "-machine none" to test_deprecated() because aarch64 doesn't have
a default machine type.
* aarch64 kernel blob is defined as an uint32_t array
* The test code is re-written to address a data caching issue under KVM.
Tests passed under both x86 and aarch64.
* Re-use init_bootfile_x86() for both x86 and aarch64
* Other minor fixes
Wei Huang (2):
tests/migration: Convert the boot block compilation script into
tests: Add migration test for aarch64
tests/Makefile.include | 1 +
tests/migration-test.c | 39 ++++++++++++++---
tests/migration/Makefile | 46 ++++++++++++++++++++
tests/migration/aarch64-a-b-kernel.h | 19 ++++++++
tests/migration/aarch64-a-b-kernel.s | 74 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
tests/migration/rebuild-x86-bootblock.sh | 34 ---------------
tests/migration/x86-a-b-bootblock.h | 2 +-
7 files changed, 174 insertions(+), 41 deletions(-)
create mode 100644 tests/migration/Makefile
create mode 100644 tests/migration/aarch64-a-b-kernel.h
create mode 100644 tests/migration/aarch64-a-b-kernel.s
delete mode 100755 tests/migration/rebuild-x86-bootblock.sh