On 03/12/2018 10:21 AM, Vladimir Sementsov-Ogievskiy wrote:
Hi all.

Here is minimal realization of base:allocation context of NBD
block-status extension, which allows to get block status through

v2 changes are in each patch after "---" line.

Vladimir Sementsov-Ogievskiy (8):
   nbd/server: add nbd_opt_invalid helper
   nbd/server: add nbd_read_opt_name helper
   nbd: BLOCK_STATUS for standard get_block_status function: server part
   block/nbd-client: save first fatal error in nbd_iter_error
   nbd: BLOCK_STATUS for standard get_block_status function: client part
   iotests.py: tiny refactor: move system imports up
   iotests: add file_path helper
   iotests: new test 209 for NBD BLOCK_STATUS

I've staged this on my NBD queue, pull request to come later today (still this morning for me) so that it makes 2.12 softfreeze.

Eric Blake, Principal Software Engineer
Red Hat, Inc.           +1-919-301-3266
Virtualization:  qemu.org | libvirt.org