On 2/28/18 20:41, Bastian Koppelmann wrote:
> On 02/28/2018 07:11 AM, Thomas Huth wrote:
>> On 27.02.2018 12:51, Peter Maydell wrote:
>>> Possibly there are other target architectures we could reasonably
>>> deprecate-and-remove (though none of the other ones Linux is dropping
>>> in this round are ones we support)...
>> I'd vote for marking tilegx as deprecated, too, since we even do not
>> have an active maintainer for that CPU core (at least I did not spot one
>> in our MAINTAINERS file). Opinions?
> I always saw it as a big plus that QEMU supports nearly any
> architecture, no matter how obscure it is. So I'm a bit more hesitant on
> dropping architectures quickly.

Firstly, sorry for too long time to no response about tilegx.

During latest 2 years, I turned to android development (custom aosp with
java/c++/c, merge android and linux together), and revert engineering
about android (java/c).

At present, sorry, I really have no time for tilegx any more. :(

For me, tilegx is still a good platform, and we have done much things,
now, so if we can find another maintainers/volunteers for it, I hope
qemu can still support tilegx.

By the way, for floating point instructions patches, I have sent before
(2 years ago), it seems I did not get any reply. I hope they are useful
for tilegx.

Chen Gang (陈刚)