https://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/qemu-discuss/2019-04/msg00026.html

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of qemu-
devel-ml, which is subscribed to QEMU.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1824622

Title:
  Qemu 4.0.0-rc3 COLO Primary Crashes with "Assertion
  `event_unhandled_count > 0' failed."

Status in QEMU:
  New

Bug description:
  Hello Everyone,
  Now with Qemu 4.0.0-rc3, COLO is finally working so I gave it a try, but the
Primary is always crashing during Network use. Typing fast in ssh or running
"top" with 0.1 second delay (change with 'd') reliably trigger the crash for
me. I use the attached scripts to run Qemu, in my case both primary and
secondary run on the same Host for testing purposes. See the files in the
attached .tar.bz2 for more Info, they also contain a Coredump.

  Regards,
  Lukas Straub

  Configure CMDline:
  ./configure --target-list=x86_64-softmmu,i386-softmmu --enable-debug-info