I agree with Philippe - if you have to symlink your libraries like this,
it is certainly not a bug in QEMU, but a problem of your distro. So
please report this issue in your distro bugtracker instead.

** Changed in: qemu

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of qemu-
devel-ml, which is subscribed to QEMU.

Title:
  Can't build static on ARM (Raspbian)

Status in QEMU:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  I am trying to build static QEMU on Raspbian, chrooted into using
systemd-nspawn with QEMU 4.0.0.
  This is how my compiling looks:
  https://pastebin.com/PYZYeRCN
  Just the problematic part:
  https://pastebin.com/7LxWPMxA
  How I do the compiling:
  https://pastebin.com/pYM17A6R (I plan to share this tutorial when it will
work)
  It is a coincidence, or the build fails because it cannot find lp11-kit. I
did some symlinks:
  ln -s /usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libp11-kit.so.0 /usr/lib/libp11-kit.so.0
  ln -s /usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libp11-kit.so /usr/lib/libp11-kit.so
  (should I also symlink libp11.so and libp11.so.2? I think I have installed
all required p11 packages!

  Git commit hash: git rev-parse HEAD
  e329ad2ab72c43b56df88b34954c2c7d839bb373