It looks like the test case isn't properly exercising the code that is
likely to be wrong. It sounds like we need a proper comprehensive
testcase for fused operations (along the line of the ARM fcvt test
case). This can probably be a multiarch testcase which we can build for
all the various targets.

** Changed in: qemu

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of qemu-
devel-ml, which is subscribed to QEMU.

Title:
  ppc: softfloat float implementation issues

Status in QEMU:
  Incomplete

Bug description: