+Paolo to help clarify here.

I noted KVM itself doesn't consider such situation (one HVA is mapped
to multiple GPAs), when doing its dirty page tracking. If you look at
kvm_vcpu_mark_page_dirty, it simply finds the unique memslot which
contains the dirty gfn and then set the dirty bit within that slot. It
doesn't attempt to walk all memslots to find out any other GPA which
may be mapped to the same HVA.

So there must be some disconnect here. let's hear from Paolo first and
understand the rationale behind such situation.

Thanks
Kevin