On 12/2/19 10:09 PM, Niek Linnenbank wrote:
Dear QEMU developers,
Hereby I would like to contribute the following set of patches to QEMU
which add support for the Allwinner H3 System on Chip and the
Orange Pi PC machine. The following features and devices are supported:
* SMP (Quad Core Cortex A7)
* Generic Interrupt Controller configuration
* SRAM mappings
* Timer device (re-used from Allwinner A10)
* SD/MMC storage controller
* EMAC ethernet connectivity
* USB 2.0 interfaces
* Clock Control Unit
* System Control module
* Security Identifier device
Functionality related to graphical output such as HDMI, GPU,
Display Engine and audio are not included.
I'd love to see the OpenRISC AR100 core instantiated in this SoC.
Your contribution makes another good example of multi-arch/single-binary
QEMU (here 4x ARM + 1x OpenRISC).