Hello All,
 Currently I am studying qemu and I want to figure out how I can use
custom logic gates on user space emulation.  I am searching very basic
'hello world' kind of tutorial or some resources to i.e. adding left
or LOR : 1 | 0 = 1 but 0 | 1 = 0 to existing x86 arch
((https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/X86_Assembly/Logic) ?). What I want to
try is run this extended x86 version with qemu user space emulation.
Do I need a custom toolchain also for this? I found this book: