On Mon, Jun 13, 2011 at 12:26 PM, Stefan Hajnoczi <stefa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> The optimization is to check allocation metadata instead of
> unconditionally reading and then checking for all zeroes?
Yeah, exactly.

On Mon, Jun 13, 2011 at 12:26 PM, Stefan Hajnoczi <stefa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Why introduce a new constant instead of using BDRV_SECTOR_SIZE?
OK, I'll fix this.

On Mon, Jun 13, 2011 at 12:26 PM, Stefan Hajnoczi <stefa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> "iff" is not a typo.  It means "if and only if".
Sorry, I don't know English so good. :) Will revert this.

On Mon, Jun 13, 2011 at 12:26 PM, Stefan Hajnoczi <stefa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I think the recursive is_allocated() needs its own function.  This
> function is already long/complex enough :).
I haven't done this because in this case I have to pass too lot of
local variables to this function. Just not sure that it'll look
better. But if you mind I surely can do this.

--
Dmitry Konishchev
mailto:konishc...@gmail.com