On Feb 12 11:08, Maxim Levitsky wrote:
> On Tue, 2020-02-04 at 10:51 +0100, Klaus Jensen wrote:
> > Change the prefix of all nvme device related trace events to 'nvme_dev'
> > to not clash with trace events from the nvme block driver.

Hi Maxim,

Thank you very much for your thorough reviews! Utterly appreciated!

I'll start going through your suggested changes. There is a bit of work
to do on splitting patches into refactoring and bugfixes, but I can
definitely see the reason for this, so I'll get to work.

You mention the alignment with split lines alot. I actually thought I
was following CODING_STYLE.rst (which allows a single 4 space indent for
functions, but not statements such as if/else and while/for). But since
hw/block/nvme.c is originally written in the style of aligning with the
opening paranthesis I'm in the wrong here, so I will of course amend
it. Should have done that from the beginning, it's just my personal
taste shining through ;)

Thanks again,
Klaus