On Fri, 14 Feb 2020 at 06:05, Guenter Roeck <li...@roeck-us.net> wrote:

> USB ports must be instantiated as TYPE_CHIPIDEA to work.
> Linux expects and checks various chipidea registers, which
> do not exist with the basic ehci emulation.

Hi; I didn't see a cover letter email for this series (sorry if
I missed it). Would you mind including a cover letter email
for any more-than-one-patch set, please? It helps the
automatic tools and it also decreases the chances that
I miss the patches when I'm scanning through my email
(when I'm tagging things I might want to review I basically
look through subject lines for single patch patches
and for 00/nn cover letters and ignore middle-of-patchset
emails...)

thanks
-- PMM