On Mon, 16 Mar 2020 at 12:04, Cleber Rosa <cr...@redhat.com> wrote:
> A few possible reasons come to my mind:
>
> 1) It usually takes a few seconds after the push for the pipeline to
>
> 2) If you've pushed to a repo different than gitlab.com/qemu-project/qemu,
>    you'd have to tweak the project ID (-p|--project-id).
>
> 3) The local branch is not called "staging", so the script can not find the
>    commit ID, in that case you can use -c|--commit.

Yes, the local branch is something else for the purposes of
testing this series. But using --commit doesn't work either:

$ ./contrib/ci/scripts/gitlab-pipeline-status --verbose --commit
81beaaab0851fe8c4db971 --wait
ERROR: No pipeline found
failure

On the web UI:
https://gitlab.com/qemu-project/qemu/pipelines
the pipelines are marked "stuck" (I don't know why there
are two of them for the same commit); drilling down,
the build part has completed but all the test parts are
pending with "This job is stuck because you don't have
any active runners online with any of these tags assigned
to them" type messages.

thanks
-- PMM