Hey John,

I sent this email a couple of weeks ago to the qemu mailing list since I
didn't really know who to approach.

I am interested in contributing to the python-qemu package. I have quite a
bit of experience in Python, but no experience in packaging libraries.
Whatever you mentioned in the reply to my comment on the bug, was pretty
interesting. I would like to get started with at least ensuring that all
python code is flake8/pylint compliant.

Do let me know what you think of this.

Thanks,
Rohit.