On Thu, 22 Oct 2020 16:41:50 +0530
Kirti Wankhede <kwankh...@nvidia.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> This Patch set adds migration support for VFIO devices in QEMU.

We're cutting it pretty close for the 5.2 soft freeze, but clearly
we've seen this series a few times.  The key points for me are that I
no longer see anything that should adversely affect non-migration
support (aside from the easily fixed bugs noted) and I think our config
space vmstate is sane now, so we hopefully won't need to throw it away
and start over (experts, please verify).  I think there's still a respin
needed, but I hope that others can squeeze in a review, find and verify
issues they've noted previously, re-confirm their reviews and acks, and
maybe we can get this in by Tuesday.  If migration is broken, we can
fix that as we go, but the foundation looks reasonable enough to me.
Thanks,

Alex