On 24/03/2021 22.58, Philippe Mathieu-Daudé wrote:
On 3/24/21 7:33 PM, Philippe Mathieu-Daudé wrote:
On 3/24/21 7:01 PM, Philippe Mathieu-Daudé wrote:
Hi,

Peter's current workflow is push to /staging and if his
testing succeeds, he pushes the same commit as /master.

IMO there is no point in building /master branch, as it
has already been built earlier as /staging.

Similarly with tags. Although we don't tag often.

Tags are used for pull-requests. So I think we should run the whole CI for tags, to make it clear that a pull-request always includes code that builds fine.

 Thomas