On 10/18/2011 03:03 PM, Anthony Liguori wrote:
On 10/18/2011 03:01 AM, Markus Armbruster wrote:
Avi Kivity<a...@redhat.com> writes:

On 10/17/2011 07:46 PM, Stefan Weil wrote:

So let's start. For any of my contributions, I agree to GPL v2 or
later.
Later generations should have the possibility to replace GPL v2 by
something which matches future requirements.

I expect Red Hat contributions can be relicensed to v2+ as well.

Plenty of precedence for that.

Okay, let's get serious about it. I set up the following wiki page for
coordination:

http://wiki.qemu.org/Relicensing

Please get the appropriate approval at Red Hat, and follow the

ACK for *@redhat.com

instructions on the wiki. I'm in the process of getting approval at IBM.
Between RH, IBM, and Blue, there's a pretty large chunk of files that
can be relicensed immediately. It's probably best to tackle this
incrementally.

Regards,

Anthony Liguori