Hi,

On 2022/3/29 上午5:02, Mark Cave-Ayland wrote:

+static const MemoryRegionOps loongarch_qemu_ops = {
+    .read = loongarch_qemu_read,
+    .write = loongarch_qemu_write,
+    .endianness = DEVICE_LITTLE_ENDIAN,
+    .valid = {
+        .min_access_size = 4,
+        .max_access_size = 8,
+    },
+    .impl = {
+        .min_access_size = 4,
+        .max_access_size = 8,
+    },

The implementation above doesn't actually support access size 4; it only supports 8.
It doesn't seem like this should be a io region at all, but a ROM.

Strangely enough I had a similar requirement for my q800 patches, and when I tried to implement a ROM memory region then the accesses didn't work as expected. I can't remember the exact problem however...
It seems that iocsr_misc may not use rom region, because the MISC_FUNC_REG should be writen. could I modify it as a device? and define its structure and memregion options.

Thanks
Xiaojuan