On 2022/06/25 0:26, Paolo Bonzini wrote:
The only change I'd make (which I can do when queueing the patch) is to change the directory name to something "strange" like "=install", so that it's unlikely to have a directory named like that in the $bindir.

Any opinions?

Actually I prepended qemu- to the directory because all executables of QEMU has the prefix. We can safely say QEMU installation will never collide if no file prefixed with qemu- exists in the bindir.

If anyone has an idea what should follow "qemu-", please tell us.

Regards,
Akihiko Odaki