Well...

What exactly is still under discussion? In my perspective, the main
pitfalls have been resolved:

0. All possible places where TFR() macro could be applied are covered.
1. Macro has been renamed in order to be more transparent. The name has
been chosen in comparison with a similar glibc macro.
2. The macro itself has been refactored, in order to replace it entirely
with glibc alternative.
3. Problems with statement/expressions differences in qemu and glibc
implementation have been resolved.

Is there any room for improvement?

--
Best Regards,