On 01/03/2012 10:33 AM, Stefan Hajnoczi wrote:
On Mon, Jan 02, 2012 at 01:09:40PM +0100, Juan Quintela wrote:
Please send in any agenda items you are interested in covering.

Status of virtio drivers for Windows:
  * Unsupported in community today

Why?

  * Bugs languish on bug tracker/mailing list

There are 1.2 developers on them and Vadim does the enlightenment support for kvm too. I don't see plenty of issues that are currently actively, open, can you point us to such?

  * Risking a reputation of not supporting Windows guests properly
  * Ideally:
   * Developers respond to bugs
   * Developers are on IRC
   * We have QEMU.org signed virtio Windows drivers

There is a legal issue w/ WHQL drivers but self sign is not a probably and I believe that's what we have today.

   * A pony
  * Does anyone care?