Am 31.10.22 um 07:52 schrieb Thomas Huth:

On 29/10/2022 15.45, Bin Meng wrote:
Stefan has reviewed / tested patch 1-3. Not sure who is going to queue
these 3 patches?

If Stefan has time for a pull request, I think he would be the best fit. Stefan?

Otherwise, maybe Marc-André could take those patches, since he apparently wrote that nsis.py script?

(By the way, should we have an entry for that script in MAINTAINERS? ... likely in the W32/W64 section?)

 Thomas

Thanks. I have sent a pull request now.

Please excuse that some of you got that pull request e-mails twice.

I used Peter's make-pullreq script for the first time and had to learn how it works.

Stefan