Hi,

I was recently doing some development for sparc architecture and
realized that qemu-system-sparc does not support any NIC. When I list
available devices with `qemu-system-sparc -device ?` no network device
appears. I tried it with Qemu versions 2.0, 2.9 and 2.11. Does it mean
that Qemu for sparc does not support any network device? I find this odd
as the qemu-system-sparc64 seems to support a long list of NICs. I found
a thread [Qemu-discuss] need help in setting up tap networking for using
qemu vir
<https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/qemu-discuss/2014-09/msg00056.html>
describing the LAN9220 usage, so I guess it is somehow possible (by
applying some patch maybe?).

Thanks,

Jan