I see Qemu project has not optimal maintenance about documentation and
help between versions (examples: what exact devices are assumed without
the -nodefaults parameters OR no available listing with -vga ?)

Well, I'm now looking for a manual page that covers subparameters such
as "kvm=off" or "+nx" for -cpu

Thanks.

El 12/02/18 a les 10:45, Peter Maydell ha escrit: