The host clock refers to one of the clock types used by QEMU -

```
@QEMU_CLOCK_HOST: host clock
*
* The host clock should be used for device models that emulate accurate
* real time sources. It will continue to run when the virtual machine
* is suspended, and it will reflect system time changes the host may
* undergo (e.g. due to NTP).
```

Thanks.

Best Regards,