On Thu, 7 Jul 2022 at 20:54, Gregg Allison <gregg.alli...@lasp.colorado.edu>
wrote:

> We are considering the Gaisler GR712RC (2 core LEON3) and GR740 (4 core
> LEON4) SoCs for a new deep space mission.
>
> Does QEMU support these two multicore configurations at present? Is there
> an effort planned to provide multicore LEONx emulation?

I've cc'd the people listed in MAINTAINERS for Leon, but as far as I can
see there have been no Leon-related commits for a few years, so I don't
think this area of QEMU is being actively developed. We seem to have
currently LEON2 and LEON3 CPU support, and one machine type, the
"Leon-3 generic" machine.

thanks
-- PMM