---> You can't use KVM with the vexpress-a15 board. The only Arm guest
machine that will work with KVM is the "virt" board.

ok,I tried -M virt like this :

qemu-system-arm \
    -enable-kvm -serial stdio -kernel zImage \
    -m 512 -M virt -cpu cortex-a15 \

but I've got the same error : qemu-system-arm: invalid accelerator kvm

--
Mario.