Hello,

I'm a newbie in QEMU and I'm using it on an Apple Silicon macOS
(ARM-based). I use the default accelerator tcg to run a virtual machine
with Ubuntu but it is quite slow. I tried commands like "-enable-kvm" or
"-accel xyz"  but every one of them (except tcg) returned the message
"invalid accelerator" (I guess none of them are compatible with an
ARM-based macOS). Do you have any suggestions for me to have a faster
experience in my virtual machine? Again, I'm very new to QEMU and I'm
trying it because other options are either not compatible with my computer
or are paid and I apologize if my question barely makes sense.

Thank you,
Serdar Bahar