On 29-08-13 09:05, Andreas Neumann wrote:
Looks good to me as well - thanks!

I would recommend to add in the "For users" section, after the
commercial support a page for "Local user groups". We have user groups
in Switzerland, Australia, UK and maybe soon in Germany?

I favour _not_ to have items in a menu. As you can see now already (and we have seen in earlier websites), eventually we have more items for them then our screens can hold.

Why not remove those dropdowns and put all those items on a second level landing page. These can be as long as you want. It is not neccesary to reach ALL subsites/sites/whatevers from the frontpage.