Harrissou, All,

I thought something similar, so +1 for your proposition. We can also move
bugs, python cookbook (5 tickets) to the next release.

For the last 40 issues we can share the tickets between 4-5 peoples :)

Camptocamp will invest 3 days of my time to work on this in the next weeks. So
~ 20 tickets could be closed around the end of june. I will try to close 2
tickets by week-end on my own time.

Y.