Dear Community,

my company (Gter srl) has been recently admitted in the QGIS certification
program for Italy and this week we had the first exam at the end of a our first
online course with certification (october - december 2020).

So we are really excited to be able to issue these first certificates!

Anyway I have a doubt. What about a certificate for certificator? Obviously I
can buy also three more certificates for me and my colleagues which are
involved in the QGIS courses, but IMHO we could think about a dedicated
certificate.

We have already discussed with Matteo Ghetta, the responsible of training for
the italian community and Matteo suggested us to write in this mailing list

Cheers,

Eng. Roberto Marzocchi, PhD

CTO - Chief Technology Officer

Gter srl (Unige spin-off)