Dear Community,
we're finally getting really close to a physical meeting. As I'm sure all
of you know, the next QGIS contributor meeting is planned in conjunction
with this year’s FOSS4G in Firenze, Italy from 18 to 22 August 2022.
you can find all details here:
https://blog.qgis.org/2022/05/03/save-the-date-qgis-contributor-meeting-in-firenze

For this years' meeting we have limited travel grants available as QGIS.org
is already covering the food and reserved rooms.

If you are interested in a travel Grant, please get in touch with Andreas (
fina...@qgis.org) stating the amount and motivation for the grant.
All grant recipient are expected to provide a short report of their
activities at the meeting and are encouraged to travel by train

See you soon in Firenze!

ciao
Marco

--