Hi Tim,

W dniu 19.02.2011 11:02, Tim Sutton pisze:
> Yesterday I added a 'tip of the day' type dialog that appears when
> QGIS starts.

Good idea and very nice feature.

> If you are a developer, you can add tips directly to
> src/app/qgstipfactory.cpp - it should be self explanatory what to do
> when you look at the source.

Your code is ready for i18n, but I can't find those phrases in translation files (trunk). Are .ts files updated daily or there is another reason?

And one more observation. Looking for tips in general program settings, I found increasing number of options. Regular user can be lost... Do you remember our discussion during hackfest considering two UI - simplified and advanced.
It can apply to menu elements, forms content but also to tips.

regards,
Robert