Le 21/03/2012 20:53, Tim Sutton a écrit :
Hi

On Wed, Mar 21, 2012 at 9:35 PM, Giovanni Manghi
<giovanni.man...@gmail.com>  wrote:

Does anyone have thoughts on a nice name and logo for the 1.8 release?
Candidates might be Lisbon, Zurich, Lyon or something different?

if we follow the HF history it should be "Lisbon" ;)

I thought you might say that! Are their any heavily trademarked
products called Lisbon out there in the GIS space? Maybe better would
be to use the local neighbourhood of the university?

Regards

Tim

There is the nearest thing with Lisbon in its name and GIS related ->

http://www.wipo.int/lisbon/en/

And there is some nice historical map which would be great (moons are gone, old maps are the new trend) ->

http://historic-cities.huji.ac.il/portugal/lisbon/maps/braun_hogenberg_I_1_1_b.jpg