Hi Larry,

On 26.07.2012 19:27, Larry Shaffer wrote:
Hi Robert,
(...)
Just as a suggestion, what do you think about converting your icon
set to 2.5D from their current 2D version? I have attached two quick
mock-ups to illustrate, essentially adding just enough drop shadow
to have the icons 'pop' a little more from the toolbar. Too much
shadow effect and it starts to degrade the sharpness of some thinner
aspects, meaning a single shadow calculation won't work across the
set.

I like bottom shadow icons. It should look nice with 24x24px and
bigger icons. For sure not with 16x16px. We can try it and make parallel set with shadows. The problems is elsewhere. To use is, this new version should be complete. Partial implementation is the worst scenario.

(...)

regards,
Robert