Hi Marco,

I updated the QgsGeometry Class to add :
* fromGML2 static method
* exportToGML2 method

If you want to test QGIS Server Transaction you need to use the QGIS of my branch, because I update the WFS provider to POST transaction with a query_string (in the case of QGIS Server the map parameter).

Regards,
René-Luc

Le 03/10/2012 11:44, Marco Hugentobler a écrit :
Hi René-Luc

>For the GML, I'll update QgsGeometry class ?

Yes, it will be good to have everything in one place (also for a potential redesign of QgsGeometry). But the GML methods should not be exported to the bindings, maybe you could add a comment in that direction to qgsgeometry.h.

Regards,
Marco