On 2013-07-01 13:33, Pirmin Kalberer wrote:
Hi Jean-Roc,

Am Montag, 1. Juli 2013, 13.01:42 schrieb jr.morre...@enoreth.net:

Is this going to be an open initiative or limited to a Sourcepole's
offering ? Will you backport translations ?

QGIS Enterprise is an internal QGIS branch maintained by Sourcepole.
We backport translations as needed by our customers. Currently we
have english
and german speaking Enterprise customers. A french edition could be coming
soon.

Regards
Pirmin

Thank for this information. This is a good thing and I'm sure there is a demand for it in France :) , the only downside I see is that a single company is getting the use of the "Enterprise" tag attached to QGIS.