Hi Nathan,

If you have a QGIS project with the data (SHP, Spatialite, whatever), we can host it on a LizMap setup.
Do you want to administrate it ?

Regards,
René-Luc D'hOnt
3Liz

Le 18/07/2013 08:04, Nathan Woodrow a écrit :
If someone can set up a LizMap setup, or hosting, for this I think it would be great. I didn't make a public map to start because not everyone might not be keen for everyone to know where they live, but having a public map isn't going to hurt for the people that don't mind. I'm also making a map of all the QGIS support providers around the world so if we can have a LizMap project setup to show that to it would be really cool.

Or maybe even just one project with three different layers. Users, Contributors, Support providers, etc.

- Nathan